Advanced Gateway Features
PayPrin’s advanced gateway features provide sophisticated payment transaction processing tools to help leading e-commerce, MOTO and POS merchants solve the challenges of processing electronic payments, efficiently and cost-effectively.
Are you tired of asking your customers for updated card number information because their credit/debit card has expired? Are you looking to set up recurring billing? Would you like to store your customer records on the gateway?
Reduce your internal development efforts, get your business online and start processing payments faster with PayPrin’s advanced payment gateway features. Some of the advanced gateway features available on the PayPrin gateways include:
- Electronic Checks - Process ACH transactions and reach additional customers by accepting an additional payment method.
- Payer Authentication - Secure your credit card and debit card transactions by requiring payer authentication. PayPrin payment gateways support Verified by Visa / VbV and MasterCard SecureCode / 3D Secure. This additional verification can shift the liability of fraudulent transactions back to the issuer and potentially reduce your interchange expenses.
- Card Number Tokenization - PayPrin’s payment gateways can assign and return a unique token to the merchant, for each card number that is processed. This helps mitigate PCI issues with merchants storing card numbers locally because alternatively, merchants reference the card information stored on the gateway and initiate subsequent transactions by simply providing the token.
- Partial Authorization with Balance Return - Advanced gateway features on the PayPrin gateways include support for partial authorizations and, if available, the remaining balance on a debit (gift) card.
- Multi-Currency Processing - Gone are the days when a payment gateways would support US dollar processing only. PayPrin’s payment gateways support multi-currency processing; all major currencies are available!
- Account (Card) Updater - This advanced gateway feature provides automatic updates to stored card information, in the event a card number expires or is otherwise reissued, saving you the hassle of asking your customer for updated card information, so you don’t miss a transaction!
- Surcharging - Our gateways support surcharging the cardholder; please contact PayPrin to learn more about this feature and whether your conditions allow you to surcharge your customers.
- Invoicing - Let the gateway invoice your customers! Our gateways can support the automatic creation of an invoice that will be sent to your customers at intervals you specify. You control the look and feel of the invoice and the gateway will do all the work for you.
Follow any of the links below to learn more about our advanced gateway features or follow this link to Contact PayPrin today for more information on gateway options for your business.